I've been tagged. I must say that I felt a sense of glee. I've made it! Erica tagged me!
Now, if you are interested to learn 5 little things about me stick around.
01. I have absolutely no sense of direction. I've ended up in another state too many times to count. Oops. Yet, I once drove across the USA all by myself with perfection.
02. I have some really weird dating stories. Like really weird. I should write a book they are so weird. Here are two examples:
~I went out with a guy who gave me a "parting gift" at the end of the date. A bag of carrots and celery. I just stared in his face.
~I was getting ready for a blind date and when the doorbell rang my roommate went to answer it. When I went out to greet him he wasn't there. My roommate had gone with him and pretended to be me. When they returned she said, "he was too good looking for you."
03. I played the flute and piccolo in high school. I was in the marching band. I even got my first year of University paid for on a music scholarship.
04. I was a missionary for 18 months. I was spit on once...in the face.
05. I'm loyal. My friends can count on me to always be there. I've got their back.
ps. A little something about LD// His alter ego is Larry David from Curb Your Enthusiasm...and also how he got his nickname.
pss. A little something about Sebastian// He loves to kiss his toys and pictures of animals. He'll even blow kisses to our apartment when we leave. But me? Only once in awhile.
Now I'm tagging all of you! I want to know more about you.
Let me know if you do it and leave me the link in the comments.